The GSM-AUTO is a GSM remote control switch, it connects to the cell phone network and like a cell phone has its own cell phone number. The GSM-AUTO is activated by Sending SMS to its cell phone number, it will recognise an authorised telephone number calling it, reject the call without answering and switch ON or OFF the device connected to it, because it rejects the call without answering there are no call costs incurred
- Dual band based GSM Modem
- independent relays that can be programmed to switch ON and OFF Using SMS
- Two access modes are available, open access where the GSM-AUTO will respond to any incoming call, and secure access where it will only respond to programmed authorized telephone numbers ( Only 1 phone number will work and only 1 relay can be operated in secure mode ).
- The relays can be temporarily switched ON and OFF by sending the GSM-AUTO a text message command, a confirmation text will be returned when the relays turn on and off if required.
- 6 relay's with normally open (N.O) and normally closed (N.C) contacts, maximum switching capacity is 5 amps @ 230V ac per relay.